You'll be re-directed to Individual Investor site.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We believe our diverse and inclusive team-based culture helps us make better investment decisions and serve our clients.
Our commitment to DEI has enabled us to sow the seeds of a diverse workforce
Dodge & Cox is committed to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We view idea sharing as an engine to fuel our productivity. Ideas come from all corners of the firm—driving us towards new approaches, best practices, improvements, and ways to make our local communities stronger. Our guiding principles:
- We foster individual excellence in a team-based culture that emphasizes inclusiveness and collaboration.
- Diverse perspectives guide our decision-making in how we operate the firm and manage our investment portfolios.
- We drive continuous improvement, building on the strength of our culture and heritage, through internal processes and ongoing education and training.
- We support organizations helping individuals and families in need and addressing inequities in our society.
Aiming higher for even greater impact on our employees and our community
While we're proud of what we've achieved, we know we have more work to do. Our key priorities include:
- Enhancing engagement across our firm through education and training.
- Expanding our recruiting pipeline and engaging prospective talent.
- Engaging with clients, consultants, industry organizations, and other third parties.
- Integrating our DEI work with our charitable giving and volunteer initiatives—focused on youth educational opportunities and social justice issues.
Our hiring partners
We cast a wide net to recruit employees for all levels of the organization. In addition to on-campus recruiting, our partnerships with prominent organizations help us identify potential job candidates and provide mentorship and learning opportunities.