You'll be re-directed to the Financial Professional site.
The Global Stock Fund seeks long-term growth of principal and income.
The Fund offers investors a highly selective, actively managed core global equity fund that invests in the U.S. and other developed countries as well as emerging markets, based on our analysis of fundamentals relative to current valuations. Generally, we:
- Target a diversified portfolio of equity securities, typically investing in medium-to-large, well-established companies that, in our opinion, appear to be temporarily undervalued by the stock market but have a favorable outlook for long-term growth.
- Select individual securities based on our analyses of various factors—including a company’s financial strength, economic condition, competitive advantage, quality of the business franchise, financially material environmental, social, and governance (ESG) issues, and the reputation, experience, and competence of its management—as weighed against valuation.
Share class performance
Meet the Fund’s Investment Committee
We believe investors benefit from our team-based approach to managing investments. Through close collaboration and debate, we bring our best ideas forward. The primary responsibilities of the Committee, whose members’ average tenure at Dodge & Cox is 24 years, include:
- Setting and reviewing global equity investment strategy, and continually assessing opportunities and risks to the portfolio.
- Evaluating and debating analyst recommendations and analyses to collaborate on buy, sell, and position-sizing decisions across individual holdings, sectors, and countries.
- Overseeing the strategy’s implementation and monitoring portfolio holdings, making changes when appropriate.