You'll be re-directed to the Financial Professional site.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Dodge & Cox expressly reserves the right to monitor any and all use of this Site; any such monitoring will be used for Dodge & Cox’s internal business purposes without liability. Dodge & Cox is committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, and security of your personal and financial data. We consider this information to be private and held in confidence between you and Dodge & Cox. We would like you to know about our policies to protect the privacy of this information.
We may collect nonpublic personal information about you from:
- You or your representative in writing, electronically or by phone (e.g., in account applications or requests for forms or literature);
- Transactions initiated by you or made on your behalf; and
- Information we receive from third parties, such as financial advisers, consumer reporting agencies, consultants and custodians.
We do not disclose nonpublic personal information about current or former clients or shareholders to any third parties except as necessary to effect a transaction, administer your account, or as otherwise permitted by law. For example, the Dodge & Cox Funds and Dodge & Cox Worldwide Funds use third-party transfer agents and third-party providers of systems who use your information only to process or analyze transactions you have requested. Contracts with these organizations contain provisions restricting their use of your nonpublic personal information to those purposes for which they were hired.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees and service providers involved in administering or servicing your account(s) or helping us meet our regulatory obligations. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to protect your nonpublic personal information. In addition, our Code of Ethics, which applies to all Dodge & Cox employees, restricts the use of your nonpublic personal information.
What are cookies?
A "cookie" is a small text file of coded information that is stored in your web browser or locally on the memory of your computing device by a website. Cookies enable a website to identify your device, determine when you have visited, what pages you viewed, and can store personal settings or preferences. Cookies are intended to make the web browsing experience more efficient.
Browser cookie control
All modern web browsers provide a level of control over cookies. Users can customize a browser to accept or reject cookies. Users can also remove any cookies that have been stored by a browser. To manage your browser cookie settings, navigate to the browser's privacy options, usually found within the Tools menu of the program. Please note that while many websites require cookies to be accepted in order to function correctly, this website will still function with cookies disabled, though in a less streamlined way.
Limited License and Restrictions on Use
- Modify, copy, distribute, transmit, post, display, perform, reproduce, publish, broadcast, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, or exploit any reports, data, information, content, software, RSS and podcast feeds, products, services, or other materials on, generated by or obtained from this Site, whether through links or otherwise (collectively, "Materials");
- Redeliver any page, text, image or Materials on this Site using "framing" or other technology;
- Engage in any conduct that could damage, disable, or overburden (i) this Site, (ii) any Materials or services provided through this Site, or (iii) any systems, networks, servers, or accounts related to this Site, including without limitation, using devices or software that provide repeated automated access to this Site, other than those made generally available by Dodge & Cox;
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Materials, services, systems, networks, servers, or accounts related to this Site or attempt to gain unauthorized access to Materials, services, systems, networks, servers, or accounts connected or associated with this Site through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means of circumventing any access-limiting, user authentication or security device of any Materials, services, systems, networks, servers, or accounts related to this Site;
- Modify, copy, obscure, remove or display the Dodge & Cox, Dodge & Cox Funds, or Dodge & Cox Worldwide Funds name, logo, trademarks, test, notices, or images without Dodge & Cox’s express written permission. To obtain such permission, you may e-mail us at [email protected]; or
- Include the term "Dodge & Cox®," or any Dodge & Cox trademark or executive's name, or any variation of the foregoing, as a meta-tag, hidden textual element, or any other indicator that creates an impression of affiliation, sponsorship, or endorsement by Dodge & Cox.
Copyright Policy, Notice and Claim Information
Dodge & Cox owns and operates this Site. All Materials on this Site, whether separate or compiled, including but not limited to, text, graphics, and audio clips. Logos, buttons, images, digital downloads, data compilations, software, icons, html code and xml code, as well as all copyright, patent, trademark, trade dress, and other rights therein, are owned or licensed by Dodge & Cox® and its third-party information providers, and are protected by United States and international intellectual property laws.
Pursuant to Section 512(c)(2) of the U.S. Copyright Revision Act, as enacted through the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Dodge & Cox designates an agent as described below to receive notifications of claimed copyright infringement by mail:
Roberta R. Kameda, Esquire, General Counsel, Dodge & Cox, 555 California Street, 40th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94104.
The designated copyright agent can also be reached by telephone at (800) 254-8494, by fax at (415) 986-1369, and by e-mail at [email protected].
You may not link to this Site unless you comply with these linking conditions ("Linking Conditions"). Dodge & Cox grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to this Site ("Link"), provided you comply at all times with the following conditions:
- The Link must be made to the Funds' home page at www.dodgeandcox.com.
- The text of the Link must read either “Dodge & Cox”, “Dodge & Cox Funds”, “Dodge & Cox Worldwide Funds”, or dodgeandcox.com. You may not use any Dodge & Cox logo or graphic or any other Dodge & Cox trademark, as part of the Link without Dodge & Cox's express written permission; and
- The Link and surrounding context on the linking site must not: (a) falsely represent or misrepresent any relationship between the linking site and Dodge & Cox, including suggestions of affiliation, endorsement, or sponsorship; (b) portray Dodge & Cox or its affiliates or their products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner; or (c) deliver the Materials in a framed environment or alter the layout, content, look, or feel of the Site.
If you have created a Link that conforms to these Linking Conditions, then you also may include one or more Links to any internal or subsidiary page of this Site that is located one or several levels down from the homepages (known as "deep links"), provided, however, that all such deep links must be in close physical proximity to the Link that conforms to the Linking Conditions. You may not maintain numerous or pervasive Links to this Site.
Data, Information and Content
The Materials on this Site are for information, education, and noncommercial purposes only. Although Dodge & Cox may provide data, information, and content relating to investment approaches and opportunities to buy or sell securities and/or mutual funds, you should not construe any such information or other content available through this Site as legal or tax advice. You alone will bear the sole responsibility of evaluating the merits and risks associated with the use of any Materials on this Site before making any decisions based on such Materials. In exchange for using such Materials, you agree not to hold Dodge & Cox or its affiliates and their directors (trustees), officers, employees, or third-party information providers liable for any possible claim for damages arising from any decision you make based on the Materials made available to you through this Site. By providing access to other websites, neither Dodge & Cox nor any of its affiliates is recommending the purchase or sale of the stock issued by any company, nor are they endorsing services provided by any website's sponsoring organization.
Ownership of Other Materials
All trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing on this Site are the exclusive property of their respective owners.
All Dodge & Cox graphics, logos, page headers, and service names are trademarks, service marks, or trade dress of Dodge & Cox. Dodge & Cox's trademarks, service marks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Dodge & Cox's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or investors, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Dodge & Cox. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting any license or right in or to any trademarks, service marks, or trade dress of Dodge & Cox.
Data and other materials appearing on this Site that are provided by third parties are believed by Dodge & Cox to be obtained from reliable sources, but Dodge & Cox cannot guarantee and is not responsible for their accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or suitability for use. Dodge & Cox is not responsible for, and does not prepare, edit, or endorse, the content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from any website owned or operated by a third party that is linked to this Site via hyperlink. The fact that Dodge & Cox has provided a link to a third party's website does not constitute an implicit or explicit endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by Dodge & Cox with respect to such website, its owners, providers, or services. You will use any such third-party content at your own risk.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
THERE ARE NO IMPLIED OR EXPRESSED WARRANTIES ON THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE; THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE BASIS." DODGE & COX, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS (AND TRUSTEES), OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS AND ANY THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND VENDORS DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING TO THIS SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, AND ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING SECURITY, CURRENCY, CORRECTNESS, QUALITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, PERFORMANCE, TIMELINESS, OR CONTINUED AVAILABILITY, WITH RESPECT TO (I) THE SITE; (II) ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE; (III) USE OF THE SITE, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES; AND (IV) THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES. FURTHER, DODGE & COX, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS (AND TRUSTEES), OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, AND ANY THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND VENDORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY DELAYS OR ERRORS IN THE TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY OF ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE. EXCEPT AS PROVIDED BY LAW, NEITHER DODGE & COX NOR ITS THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND VENDORS HAS ANY RESPONSIBILITY TO MAINTAIN THE MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE SITE OR TO SUPPLY CORRECTIONS, UPDATES, OR RELEASES FOR THE SAME. USE OF THIS SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. REFERENCE TO A FUND OR SECURITY ANYWHERE ON THIS WEB SITE IS NOT A RECOMMENDATION TO BUY, SELL, OR HOLD THAT OR ANY OTHER SECURITY. IF YOU LIVE IN A STATE THAT DOES NOT ALLOW DISCLAIMERS OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
Liability and Indemnity
ANY MATERIALS DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE ARE DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER EQUIPMENT, OR LOSS OF DOWNLOADED OR OBTAINED DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD.
NEITHER DODGE & COX NOR ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS (AND TRUSTEES), OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, OR ANY THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND VENDORS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, INCOME, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, OR DAMAGES CAUSED BY THEFT, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, SYSTEMS FAILURE, OR COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, OR THE COST OR PROCURING SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, CAUSED BY THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, MATERIALS OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED HEREIN, OR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THIS SITE, EVEN IF DODGE & COX HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TO THE EXTENT THAT A JURISDICTION DOES NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AS SET FORTH HEREIN, THE LIABILITY OF DODGE & COX AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, AND ANY THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND VENDORS IS LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS.
Dodge & Cox does not claim that materials in this Site are appropriate or available for use in all locations. Because of the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules with respect to your online conduct, including all laws, rules, codes, and regulations of the country in which you reside and the country from which you access this Site, including without limitation, all laws, rules, codes, regulations, decrees, acts, orders, directives, legislation, bills, and statutes pertaining to tax, contracts, intellectual property, securities, e-commerce, banking, technology, computers, fraud, and privacy.
Each investment product and service referred to on this Site is intended to be made available only to persons where that product or service is registered and/or licensed for sale or where such registration or licensing is not required. This Site will not be considered a solicitation for or offering of any investment product or service to any person in any jurisdiction where such solicitation or offering would be illegal.
Timeliness of Content
All content on this Site is presented only as of the date published or indicated, and may be superseded by subsequent market events or for other reasons. In addition, you are responsible for setting the cache settings on your browser to ensure you are receiving the most recent data.
Integration and Severability